- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Delta is raising the bar on hospitality as its reinvented international Main Cabin service officially takes flight.
A trip to the breath-taking landscape of the majestic Southern Alps will become much shorter when American Airlines launches the only nonstop service from Los Angeles International Airport to Christchurch, New Zealand, next October.
British Airways has made its first flight into the new state-of-the-art Beijing Daxing International Airport.
Spirit Airlines, America’s fastest-growing airline, today announced it has signed a memorandum of understanding with Airbus for the purchase of 100 new Airbus A320neo Family aircraft, together with the option to purchase up to 50 additional aircraft.