- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
Delta and LATAM have entered into a strategic partnership that for the first time combines the strengths of the leading airlines in North and Latin America.
Next year, getting to downtown Tokyo will be easier than ever when American Airlines launches new service to Tokyo’s Haneda International Airport from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport and Los Angeles International Airport.
Air Seychelles, the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles has announced that the airline is moving forward with its corporate social responsibility programme to reduce carbon emissions, reinforcing its commitment towards sustainability.
Delta is continuing to build on a memorable year in Boston with the announcement of new summer service between Boston and Rome, part of the airline’s 2020 plans for expanded flying from three of the airline’s hubs to 10 popular trans-Atlantic destinations.