- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
Ryanair has announced its first ever flights from Armenia, the 40th country in the Ryanair network, with two new routes from Yerevan to Milan Bergamo and Rome Ciampino starting in January 2020, and two new routes from Yerevan to Berlin Schönefeld and Gyumri to Memmingen starting in Summer 2020.
From oranges to orangutans, American Airlines Cargo has moved the world since its first scheduled air cargo flight took off from New York’s LaGuardia Airfield on 15th October 1944.
Korean Air will launch new flights to Clark, the Philippines, and Nanjing, China on 27th October, and Zhangjiajie and Hangzhou, China, on 28th October.
Air Transat, recently named the World’s Best Leisure Airline by Skytrax for the second year in a row, will offer direct flights between Montreal and Copenhagen, Denmark, next summer.