- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
Boeing has selected STS Aviation Services and its Birmingham site for the conversion work on the United Kingdom's fleet of five Wedgetail Airborne Early Warning (AEW) Mk1 aircraft.
Embraer Executive Jets delivered 51 Phenom 300 and Phenom 300E light jets in 2019, making it the most delivered light jet of the year.
Rolls-Royce has started manufacturing the world’s largest fan blades for its UltraFan demonstrator engine that will set new standards in efficiency and sustainability.
Green Africa Airways, Nigeria’s Lagos-based airline, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding for 50 A220-300 aircraft, one of the major orders to be placed globally for the A220 programme and the largest ever from the African continent.
Airbus has revealed MAVERIC, its “blended wing body” scale model technological demonstrator.