- SWISS welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
- The Embraer Phenom 300 is world’s most delivered light jet for eighth consecutive year
- LAX launches pilot for expanded on-demand food service
- Heathrow targets zero carbon airport by mid-2030s
- British Airways and Royal Air Maroc announce new codeshare agreement
Embraer Executive Jets delivered 51 Phenom 300 and Phenom 300E light jets in 2019, making it the most delivered light jet of the year.
Rolls-Royce has started manufacturing the world’s largest fan blades for its UltraFan demonstrator engine that will set new standards in efficiency and sustainability.
Green Africa Airways, Nigeria’s Lagos-based airline, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding for 50 A220-300 aircraft, one of the major orders to be placed globally for the A220 programme and the largest ever from the African continent.
Airbus has revealed MAVERIC, its “blended wing body” scale model technological demonstrator.