- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Green Africa Airways, Nigeria’s Lagos-based airline, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding for 50 A220-300 aircraft, one of the major orders to be placed globally for the A220 programme and the largest ever from the African continent.
Airbus has revealed MAVERIC, its “blended wing body” scale model technological demonstrator.
Sabena Technics, the French leading independent player in the aeronautical MRO sector, opened this week its brand new hangar based in Bordeaux, France.
Following its strategy to keep its overall production system at the leading edge of technology and to increase industrial capacity and flexibility, Airbus has decided to create new A321 production capabilities at its site in Toulouse.