- SWISS welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
- The Embraer Phenom 300 is world’s most delivered light jet for eighth consecutive year
- LAX launches pilot for expanded on-demand food service
- Heathrow targets zero carbon airport by mid-2030s
- British Airways and Royal Air Maroc announce new codeshare agreement
Los Angeles World Airports and Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield have teamed up with Breeze to pilot an on-demand food service programme in LAX Terminal 2, offering guests healthy dining options and the convenience to order anytime, anywhere.
Swissport Executive Aviation, a subsidiary of Swissport International AG, is further expanding its business in Morocco.