- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
Last week saw the delivery of a major milestone for the Manchester Airport Transformation Programme with Laing O’Rourke’s completion of the main build phase of the Terminal Two Extension.
Guests flying out of the Tom Bradley International Terminal at Los Angeles International Airport have a faster, easy-to-use option for checking in their bags during the testing of a common-use, self-service bag-drop system that was unveiled in Aisles B and C of the ticketing lobby.
London Stansted will open up the UK’s only direct service to the Senegalese capital, Dakar, from this summer, boosting tourism and trade links for the East of England and London.
Helsinki Airport has introduced a new nature experience that aims to reduce the stress levels of passengers in an airport environment.