- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
- British Airways achieves Guinness World Records title for Sport Relief
- Loganair steps in to safeguard UK air routes after Flybe collapse
Last week saw the delivery of a major milestone for the Manchester Airport Transformation Programme with Laing O’Rourke’s completion of the main build phase of the Terminal Two Extension.
Guests flying out of the Tom Bradley International Terminal at Los Angeles International Airport have a faster, easy-to-use option for checking in their bags during the testing of a common-use, self-service bag-drop system that was unveiled in Aisles B and C of the ticketing lobby.
London Stansted will open up the UK’s only direct service to the Senegalese capital, Dakar, from this summer, boosting tourism and trade links for the East of England and London.
Helsinki Airport has introduced a new nature experience that aims to reduce the stress levels of passengers in an airport environment.