- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
More than 3.4 million passengers were welcomed at Dublin Airport last month, a 6% increase over last year, making it the busiest August ever in the airport’s 79-year history.
In a significant step towards reducing its carbon footprint, Bristol Airport has switched to a 100% renewable electricity supply.
After the thorough renovation of runways 25L/07R in 2015 and 01/19 in 2016, Brussels Airport Company will be renovating runway 25R/07L from 13 July to 23 August 2020.
Gatwick has published its new five-year Capital Investment Programme which highlights more investment in automation and technology as an enabler of sustainable growth.