- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Lithuanian Airports are looking for contractors who will install a new baggage management system compliant with the newest international security standards, a baggage screening system, and self-service baggage drop-off stations at Vilnius Airport.
Since 2010, Heathrow has welcomed an additional 15 million passengers, an increase of 18% over the course of the decade.
Bristol Airport has become the first airport in Europe to offset all passenger journeys to and from the Airport by road.
Heathrow has announced it will launch an eight-week public consultation to finalise its proposals for airport expansion following the recent decision by the UK’s aviation regulator, the CAA, to cap early spending on the project.
Atlantic Joint Business partners American Airlines and British Airways joined New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to announce the start of construction on a $344 million investment at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport Terminal 8.