- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
Atlantic Joint Business partners American Airlines and British Airways joined New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to announce the start of construction on a $344 million investment at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport Terminal 8.
Cork Airport, and its airline partner Aer Lingus, have launched new self-service platforms for the airport following a €200,000 capital investment.
A more efficient and effective means of screening personnel through employee portals is being piloted at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, utilising innovative technology that detects any type of hidden object.
Fraport AG and Swissport Cargo Services Deutschland GmbH have laid the foundation stone for Swissport’s new airfreight facility at Frankfurt Airport, marking another milestone in the future development of FRA as an airfreight location.
Electric Ireland has announced a new deal to supply 8 million kwh of green electricity per annum to Cork Airport, Ireland’s fastest growing and most punctual airport.