- SWISS welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
- The Embraer Phenom 300 is world’s most delivered light jet for eighth consecutive year
- LAX launches pilot for expanded on-demand food service
- Heathrow targets zero carbon airport by mid-2030s
- British Airways and Royal Air Maroc announce new codeshare agreement
Eindhoven Airport is the first airport to launch a tool that literally maps the runway direction and flight path forecasts for the local community.
By 2025 at the latest, passengers will benefit from an improved train and bus station at Schiphol.
The chairmen of Aena, Maurici Lucena, and Iberia, Luis Gallego, accompanied by representatives from partner tech firms have presented the new facial recognition system for boarding at Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
As London Stansted marks two years since the start of its multi-million-pound transformation project, one of its most complex and important projects is progressing at pace behind the scenes.
MAG has released pictures of the new PremiAir terminal at Manchester Airport.