- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
Melbourne Airport’s International Arrivals Hall is set to undergo a major refurbishment to cater to the airport’s growing international passenger numbers.
VINCI is launching work to upgrade the runways and runway lighting system at the Toulon Hyères airport.
Passengers flying from Eindhoven Airport will soon be able to leave liquids and electronics in their hand luggage.
Glasgow has become the first UK airport to introduce a fleet of zero-emission electric buses to its car park operation.