- SWISS welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
- The Embraer Phenom 300 is world’s most delivered light jet for eighth consecutive year
- LAX launches pilot for expanded on-demand food service
- Heathrow targets zero carbon airport by mid-2030s
- British Airways and Royal Air Maroc announce new codeshare agreement
In a recent trial, self-driving guide robot YAPE moved through Frankfurt Airport, accompanying passengers to their gates and helping them to transport their small luggage.
The national airport for Wales has unveiled a timeline of immediate and short term environmental goals.
The San Francisco International Airport has completed the Runway 28L Reconstruction project one week ahead of schedule.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is now a destination along the West Coast Electric Highway with two new fast charging electric vehicle stations to serve up to four EVs at a time.
Drivers who use the Uber app will use a new waiting zone at Bristol Airport from next month, helping to reduce the number of vehicles parking in lanes and laybys in local villages.