- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is now a destination along the West Coast Electric Highway with two new fast charging electric vehicle stations to serve up to four EVs at a time.
Drivers who use the Uber app will use a new waiting zone at Bristol Airport from next month, helping to reduce the number of vehicles parking in lanes and laybys in local villages.
More than 3.4 million passengers were welcomed at Dublin Airport last month, a 6% increase over last year, making it the busiest August ever in the airport’s 79-year history.
In a significant step towards reducing its carbon footprint, Bristol Airport has switched to a 100% renewable electricity supply.
After the thorough renovation of runways 25L/07R in 2015 and 01/19 in 2016, Brussels Airport Company will be renovating runway 25R/07L from 13 July to 23 August 2020.