- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
VINCI is launching work to upgrade the runways and runway lighting system at the Toulon Hyères airport.
Passengers flying from Eindhoven Airport will soon be able to leave liquids and electronics in their hand luggage.
Glasgow has become the first UK airport to introduce a fleet of zero-emission electric buses to its car park operation.
DEN has partnered with Aira to offer a free new service to blind and low-vision passengers and guests.