Los Angeles World Airports and Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield have teamed up with Breeze to pilot an on-demand food service programme in LAX Terminal 2, offering guests healthy dining options and the convenience to order anytime, anywhere.
- SWISS welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
- The Embraer Phenom 300 is world’s most delivered light jet for eighth consecutive year
- LAX launches pilot for expanded on-demand food service
- Heathrow targets zero carbon airport by mid-2030s
- British Airways and Royal Air Maroc announce new codeshare agreement
Heathrow has announced it has become one of the world’s first major aviation hubs to become carbon neutral, for its infrastructure, and the first to target zero carbon by the mid-2030s.
Embraer Executive Jets delivered 51 Phenom 300 and Phenom 300E light jets in 2019, making it the most delivered light jet of the year.
SWISS has taken delivery of the first of 25 new aircraft of the Airbus A320neo family.
British Airways and Royal Air Maroc have announced a new codeshare agreement which will open up new routes across Morocco including Casablanca and Agadir.