- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
- British Airways achieves Guinness World Records title for Sport Relief
- Loganair steps in to safeguard UK air routes after Flybe collapse
The Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation (CANSO) and Airports Council International (ACI) World have partnered to launch new guidance material for reducing aviation noise and emissions.
The A330-800 has received joint Type Certification from the European Aviation Safety Agency and the Federal Aviation Administration.
London Luton Airport has become the first and only UK airport to achieve the prestigious Airports Council International Customer Experience Level One accreditation.
In a major step forward for the implementation of ICAO’s safety, security and sustainability standards, IATA has acceded to Corporate Partnership in the TRAINAIR PLUS Programme in order to cooperate with ICAO on the creation and offering of training courses in a variety of fields.
The Airport Operators Association has released its general election manifesto, setting out how industry can work with a new Government to build on the existing success in the aviation sector and ensure that future airport growth is sustainable.