- SWISS welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
- The Embraer Phenom 300 is world’s most delivered light jet for eighth consecutive year
- LAX launches pilot for expanded on-demand food service
- Heathrow targets zero carbon airport by mid-2030s
- British Airways and Royal Air Maroc announce new codeshare agreement
The A330-800 has received joint Type Certification from the European Aviation Safety Agency and the Federal Aviation Administration.
London Luton Airport has become the first and only UK airport to achieve the prestigious Airports Council International Customer Experience Level One accreditation.
In a major step forward for the implementation of ICAO’s safety, security and sustainability standards, IATA has acceded to Corporate Partnership in the TRAINAIR PLUS Programme in order to cooperate with ICAO on the creation and offering of training courses in a variety of fields.
The Airport Operators Association has released its general election manifesto, setting out how industry can work with a new Government to build on the existing success in the aviation sector and ensure that future airport growth is sustainable.
A new 24/7 service has been launched to provide real-time and worldwide space weather updates for commercial and general aviation.