- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
British Airways’ week of Sport Relief fundraising events has taken off by achieving a Guinness World Records title for the Heaviest Aircraft Pulled Over 100 Metres by a team (mixed), made up of colleagues and sporting celebrities.
Finnair, the airline specialised in connecting Europe and Asia, and Neste, the world’s largest producer of sustainable aviation fuel from renewable waste and residues, have signed a new agreement which will gradually and considerably increase Finnair’s use of sustainable aviation fuel in its operations.
Emirates, the official airline of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, offered tennis fans memorable experiences during the two week run of the much anticipated tennis event.
Busy travellers embarking on journeys this year will have the opportunity to encounter fun surprises waiting for them at the airport.
British Airways is exclusively trialling an automated cocktail maker in its San Francisco and Newark lounges.