- SWISS welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
- The Embraer Phenom 300 is world’s most delivered light jet for eighth consecutive year
- LAX launches pilot for expanded on-demand food service
- Heathrow targets zero carbon airport by mid-2030s
- British Airways and Royal Air Maroc announce new codeshare agreement
Busy travellers embarking on journeys this year will have the opportunity to encounter fun surprises waiting for them at the airport.
British Airways is exclusively trialling an automated cocktail maker in its San Francisco and Newark lounges.
Emirates is creating a memorable travel experience for its customers for Valentine’s Day, serving 40 unique Valentine’s Day themed desserts and treats on board and across its network of lounges spread over six continents.
Members of the UK Sustainable Aviation coalition have united behind a commitment to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
Virgin Atlantic, Delta, Air France and KLM have launched their new expanded joint venture offering a greater choice of routes and loyalty options when travelling between Europe, the U.K. and North America.