- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Virgin Galactic, a vertically integrated aerospace and space travel company, has revealed the cabin interior of its first SpaceshipTwo vehicle, VSS Unity in a virtual event streamed live on YouTube.
As corporations tentatively return to global travel following the Covid-19 pandemic, the air charter industry is experiencing a boom as businesses seek greater control over passenger safety.
Boeing and Etihad Airways will use a 787-10 Dreamliner to test ways to reduce emissions and noise as part of the aerospace company’s ecoDemonstrator programme before the airline accepts delivery of the airplane this fall.
British Airways’ week of Sport Relief fundraising events has taken off by achieving a Guinness World Records title for the Heaviest Aircraft Pulled Over 100 Metres by a team (mixed), made up of colleagues and sporting celebrities.
Finnair, the airline specialised in connecting Europe and Asia, and Neste, the world’s largest producer of sustainable aviation fuel from renewable waste and residues, have signed a new agreement which will gradually and considerably increase Finnair’s use of sustainable aviation fuel in its operations.