- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
Spirit Airlines is advancing its promise to invest in the Guest experience by unveiling new, more comfortable seats that provide additional usable legroom.
South Africa’s Pegasus Universal Aerospace, pioneer of the Vertical Business Jet Pegasus One, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with U.K.-based technical aviation consultancy, Callen-Lenz Group.