- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Effective from 29th March 2020, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will replace one of its daily services between Brussels and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol with seat capacity aboard the Thalys high-speed train.
Spirit Airlines is advancing its promise to invest in the Guest experience by unveiling new, more comfortable seats that provide additional usable legroom.
South Africa’s Pegasus Universal Aerospace, pioneer of the Vertical Business Jet Pegasus One, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with U.K.-based technical aviation consultancy, Callen-Lenz Group.