- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
- British Airways achieves Guinness World Records title for Sport Relief
- Loganair steps in to safeguard UK air routes after Flybe collapse
Spirit Airlines is advancing its promise to invest in the Guest experience by unveiling new, more comfortable seats that provide additional usable legroom.
South Africa’s Pegasus Universal Aerospace, pioneer of the Vertical Business Jet Pegasus One, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with U.K.-based technical aviation consultancy, Callen-Lenz Group.