- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
Airbus has successfully performed the first fully automatic vision-based take-off using an Airbus Family test aircraft at Toulouse-Blagnac airport.
American Airlines, Miami’s hometown airline and the largest carrier serving Miami International Airport, is adding special flights from Kansas City, Missouri, and San Francisco and San Jose, California, for NFL fans to cheer on their favourite teams at the Super Bowl.
British Airways has announced it is refreshing its First and Club lounges at Chicago O’Hare Airport, as well as revealing more details on its lounge improvements at Edinburgh and Berlin, all part of the airline’s £6.5 billion investment plan for customers.
The modernisation and extension of the Salvador airport, operated by VINCI Airports since 2018, has been delivered in just 18 months and represents an investment of €160 million.