- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
British Airways has announced it is refreshing its First and Club lounges at Chicago O’Hare Airport, as well as revealing more details on its lounge improvements at Edinburgh and Berlin, all part of the airline’s £6.5 billion investment plan for customers.
The modernisation and extension of the Salvador airport, operated by VINCI Airports since 2018, has been delivered in just 18 months and represents an investment of €160 million.
KLM has purchased sustainable aviation fuel for flights out of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Checking in for an international flight just got easier as American Airlines has launched passport scanning in its mobile app.
Belgian private jet company ASL Group has started the construction of a 2400 square metre hangar on the international airport of Antwerp-Deurne in Belgium.