- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Emirates, the official airline of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, offered tennis fans memorable experiences during the two week run of the much anticipated tennis event.
Busy travellers embarking on journeys this year will have the opportunity to encounter fun surprises waiting for them at the airport.
British Airways is exclusively trialling an automated cocktail maker in its San Francisco and Newark lounges.
Emirates is creating a memorable travel experience for its customers for Valentine’s Day, serving 40 unique Valentine’s Day themed desserts and treats on board and across its network of lounges spread over six continents.
Members of the UK Sustainable Aviation coalition have united behind a commitment to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2050.