- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
Emirates is creating a memorable travel experience for its customers for Valentine’s Day, serving 40 unique Valentine’s Day themed desserts and treats on board and across its network of lounges spread over six continents.
Members of the UK Sustainable Aviation coalition have united behind a commitment to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
Virgin Atlantic, Delta, Air France and KLM have launched their new expanded joint venture offering a greater choice of routes and loyalty options when travelling between Europe, the U.K. and North America.
The American Airlines Pilot Recruiting and Development team is awarding Flight Education Grants to high schools across the country in an effort to increase and diversify the pilot population.
Delta and Wheels Up, the leading brand in private aviation, have closed on a previously announced ground-breaking transaction and partnership agreement.