- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
The American Airlines Pilot Recruiting and Development team is awarding Flight Education Grants to high schools across the country in an effort to increase and diversify the pilot population.
Delta and Wheels Up, the leading brand in private aviation, have closed on a previously announced ground-breaking transaction and partnership agreement.
Airbus has successfully performed the first fully automatic vision-based take-off using an Airbus Family test aircraft at Toulouse-Blagnac airport.
American Airlines, Miami’s hometown airline and the largest carrier serving Miami International Airport, is adding special flights from Kansas City, Missouri, and San Francisco and San Jose, California, for NFL fans to cheer on their favourite teams at the Super Bowl.