- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Belgian private jet company ASL Group has started the construction of a 2400 square metre hangar on the international airport of Antwerp-Deurne in Belgium.
Next year, Finavia will test security check technology that enables liquids to be carried in hand luggage.
AECOM, the world’s premier infrastructure firm has secured a multi-million pound contract with Heathrow Airport as lead designer for its Future Terminal 2 Programme.