- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
Building on the foundation of innovative predictive maintenance successes in recent years, Delta is partnering with Airbus to make aviation maintenance more efficient and more economical for Delta Air Lines and operators worldwide through Delta TechOps, the maintenance, repair and overhaul provider business of Delta Air Lines.
Raytheon has signed a teaming agreement with WEY Technology, a global leader in advanced data visualisation and operator control solutions, to co-develop the next-generation air traffic controller workstation called Multi-platform ATC Re-hosting Solution, or MARS.
Neste, the world’s leading provider of renewable diesel and the 3rd most sustainable company in the world, takes a stronger foothold in the Netherlands.
Neste, the world’s leading renewable fuel producer, and Lufthansa, one of the leading airlines in Europe, strengthen their collaboration regarding the development of renewable solutions for aviation.