- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
AECOM, the world’s premier infrastructure firm has secured a multi-million pound contract with Heathrow Airport as lead designer for its Future Terminal 2 Programme.
Building on their 20-year relationship, American Airlines and the Miami HEAT have announced a multiyear partnership for the airline to serve as the team’s official airline.
Building on the foundation of innovative predictive maintenance successes in recent years, Delta is partnering with Airbus to make aviation maintenance more efficient and more economical for Delta Air Lines and operators worldwide through Delta TechOps, the maintenance, repair and overhaul provider business of Delta Air Lines.
Raytheon has signed a teaming agreement with WEY Technology, a global leader in advanced data visualisation and operator control solutions, to co-develop the next-generation air traffic controller workstation called Multi-platform ATC Re-hosting Solution, or MARS.