Canberra Airport has installed a new security screening system with technology from Smiths Detection to further improve the screening of passengers and their carry-on luggage.
- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Vistara, a joint venture between TATA group and Singapore Airlines Limited, has taken delivery of its first Airbus A321neo aircraft in New Delhi.
Honeywell’s new UV Cabin System has been put in service as part of a pilot by JetBlue Airways, marking the first time a U.S. airline has implemented the Honeywell technology.
As corporations tentatively return to global travel following the Covid-19 pandemic, the air charter industry is experiencing a boom as businesses seek greater control over passenger safety.