Boeing has selected STS Aviation Services and its Birmingham site for the conversion work on the United Kingdom's fleet of five Wedgetail Airborne Early Warning (AEW) Mk1 aircraft.
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
Emirates has announced its plan to operate scheduled flight services from 21 May to nine destinations: London Heathrow Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Chicago, Toronto, Sydney and Melbourne. The airline will also offer connections in Dubai for customers travelling between the UK and Australia.
Effective from 1st June 2020, Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will transfer all its flights to and from Abu Dhabi and Beijing, and its flights to and from Beijing to Nagoya, Japan, to the new state-of-the-art Beijing Daxing International Airport.