As Heathrow prepares to select its final four Logistics Hubs, a cutting-edge centralised tracking system for expansion has been revealed.
- Delta debuts industry-leading international Main Cabin experience
- Heathrow unveils the cutting-edge tracking tech to link network of expansion hubs
- Volotea selects Airbus Services as its exclusive long-term partner
- Air Premia announces commitment for five Boeing 787 Dreamliner jets
- Gatwick to trial boarding aircraft by seat number to save time and avoid queues at the gate
London Gatwick is trialling a new boarding technique in a bid to avoid queues and congestion at gates.
Volotea, the Barcelona-based airline, has chosen Airbus to train all its pilots following the signature of an exclusive five-year contract.
Boeing and Air Premia have announced the Korean startup airline plans to buy five 787-9 Dreamliner airplanes, following an agreement to lease three 787-9 jets from Air Lease Corporation earlier this year.
Delta is raising the bar on hospitality as its reinvented international Main Cabin service officially takes flight.