The Canine Crew, a pack of therapy dogs from the charity Therapy Dogs Nationwide will be on a mission to help soothe nervous fliers and passengers with hidden disabilities.
- easyJet announces it will resume flights to Sharm el Sheikh this summer
- Air Canada celebrates the arrival of its first Airbus A220, continuing its fleet modernisation programme
- Southampton Airport launches Canine Crew to enhance passenger experience
- Etihad Airways and Easyjet enter into new partnership
- Prague Airport launches its interior map in Apple Maps
Prague Airport, in cooperation with Apple, has launched a digital map that depicts the interior of the airport terminals in detail.
easyJet has announced it will resume flights to Sharm el Sheikh in Egypt for the first time since November 2015.
Air Canada celebrates the arrival of its first Airbus A220, continuing its fleet modernisation programme
Air Canada has unveiled the newest member of its fleet, the Airbus A220-300, before employees and special guests at the airline’s Montreal headquarters.
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has become the most recent airline to partner with easyJet, one of the world’s largest airlines.