- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
Emirates has announced its plan to operate scheduled flight services from 21 May to nine destinations: London Heathrow Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Chicago, Toronto, Sydney and Melbourne. The airline will also offer connections in Dubai for customers travelling between the UK and Australia.
Effective from 1st June 2020, Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will transfer all its flights to and from Abu Dhabi and Beijing, and its flights to and from Beijing to Nagoya, Japan, to the new state-of-the-art Beijing Daxing International Airport.
Scottish airline Loganair has reacted to the closure of Flybe by announcing plans to safeguard UK regional connectivity by taking up 16 routes formerly flown by Flybe.
British Airways has become the first airline to trial fully autonomous, electric mobility devices in North America as it continues its journey to become the airline of choice for customers with both hidden and visible disabilities.