- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
- British Airways achieves Guinness World Records title for Sport Relief
- Loganair steps in to safeguard UK air routes after Flybe collapse
Effective from 1st June 2020, Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will transfer all its flights to and from Abu Dhabi and Beijing, and its flights to and from Beijing to Nagoya, Japan, to the new state-of-the-art Beijing Daxing International Airport.
Scottish airline Loganair has reacted to the closure of Flybe by announcing plans to safeguard UK regional connectivity by taking up 16 routes formerly flown by Flybe.
British Airways has become the first airline to trial fully autonomous, electric mobility devices in North America as it continues its journey to become the airline of choice for customers with both hidden and visible disabilities.
Delta is committed to offering Seattle customers more options for summer travel than ever before with the launch of a new, three-times daily service to Dallas/Fort Worth, a new nonstop service to Columbus, Ohio, and expanded services to 12 popular destinations.