- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
easyJet, Europe’s leading airline, has today announced that it will become the world’s first major airline to operate net-zero carbon flights across its whole network.
Emirates will operate a historic one-off A380 flight on 29th November in an unprecedented effort to bring together and celebrate the vibrant multicultural communities of the UAE onto one flight.
Qantas has kicked off 12 months of centenary celebrations as it marks a fresh milestone in aviation with a non-stop London to Sydney flight.
Delta is raising the bar on hospitality as its reinvented international Main Cabin service officially takes flight.