- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
Spirit Airlines, America’s fastest-growing airline, today announced it has signed a memorandum of understanding with Airbus for the purchase of 100 new Airbus A320neo Family aircraft, together with the option to purchase up to 50 additional aircraft.
TUI, the UK’s largest holiday company, has announced their biggest ever holiday programme with new destinations Bodrum and Fuerteventura added to its summer 2020 programme from Glasgow Airport.
Ryanair has announced its first ever flights from Armenia, the 40th country in the Ryanair network, with two new routes from Yerevan to Milan Bergamo and Rome Ciampino starting in January 2020, and two new routes from Yerevan to Berlin Schönefeld and Gyumri to Memmingen starting in Summer 2020.