- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Starting in the coming year, Austrian Airlines aims to grow in a CO2-neutral manner.
United Airlines have announced an order to purchase 50 new Airbus A321XLR aircraft, enabling the carrier to begin replacing and retiring its existing fleet of Boeing 757-200 aircraft and further meet the airline’s operational needs by pairing the optimal aircraft with select transatlantic routes.
In January 2020, the Lufthansa Group is launching an attractive range of climate-friendly business travel products.
Ryanair has announced a new Bristol route to Brest in France, with a twice weekly service commencing in March 2020, as part of Ryanair’s extended UK Summer 2020 schedule.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will expand its European network to include Cork, Ireland.