- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
- British Airways achieves Guinness World Records title for Sport Relief
- Loganair steps in to safeguard UK air routes after Flybe collapse
Austrian Airlines and Eurowings are repositioning themselves in Austria and reinforcing their cooperation.
Delta and LATAM have entered into a strategic partnership that for the first time combines the strengths of the leading airlines in North and Latin America.
Next year, getting to downtown Tokyo will be easier than ever when American Airlines launches new service to Tokyo’s Haneda International Airport from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport and Los Angeles International Airport.
Air Seychelles, the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles has announced that the airline is moving forward with its corporate social responsibility programme to reduce carbon emissions, reinforcing its commitment towards sustainability.
Delta is continuing to build on a memorable year in Boston with the announcement of new summer service between Boston and Rome, part of the airline’s 2020 plans for expanded flying from three of the airline’s hubs to 10 popular trans-Atlantic destinations.