- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
TUI, the UK’s largest holiday company, has announced their biggest ever holiday programme with new destinations Bodrum and Fuerteventura added to its summer 2020 programme from Glasgow Airport.
Ryanair has announced its first ever flights from Armenia, the 40th country in the Ryanair network, with two new routes from Yerevan to Milan Bergamo and Rome Ciampino starting in January 2020, and two new routes from Yerevan to Berlin Schönefeld and Gyumri to Memmingen starting in Summer 2020.
From oranges to orangutans, American Airlines Cargo has moved the world since its first scheduled air cargo flight took off from New York’s LaGuardia Airfield on 15th October 1944.
Korean Air will launch new flights to Clark, the Philippines, and Nanjing, China on 27th October, and Zhangjiajie and Hangzhou, China, on 28th October.