- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Air Seychelles, the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles has announced that the airline is moving forward with its corporate social responsibility programme to reduce carbon emissions, reinforcing its commitment towards sustainability.
Delta is continuing to build on a memorable year in Boston with the announcement of new summer service between Boston and Rome, part of the airline’s 2020 plans for expanded flying from three of the airline’s hubs to 10 popular trans-Atlantic destinations.
Virgin Atlantic is set to challenge IAG’s dominance at London Heathrow, as it unveils its plans to significantly increase its long haul route network and launch a new comprehensive network of domestic and European routes when the airport expands.
China Airlines has finalised its agreement with Boeing to order six 777 Freighters to modernise its cargo fleet.