- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
From oranges to orangutans, American Airlines Cargo has moved the world since its first scheduled air cargo flight took off from New York’s LaGuardia Airfield on 15th October 1944.
Korean Air will launch new flights to Clark, the Philippines, and Nanjing, China on 27th October, and Zhangjiajie and Hangzhou, China, on 28th October.
Air Transat, recently named the World’s Best Leisure Airline by Skytrax for the second year in a row, will offer direct flights between Montreal and Copenhagen, Denmark, next summer.
The first of Qantas’ upgraded A380s welcomed its first passengers today, delivering a new level of comfort for customers travelling on the national carrier’s largest aircraft.
Austrian Airlines and Eurowings are repositioning themselves in Austria and reinforcing their cooperation.