- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
A trip to the breath-taking landscape of the majestic Southern Alps will become much shorter when American Airlines launches the only nonstop service from Los Angeles International Airport to Christchurch, New Zealand, next October.
British Airways has made its first flight into the new state-of-the-art Beijing Daxing International Airport.
Spirit Airlines, America’s fastest-growing airline, today announced it has signed a memorandum of understanding with Airbus for the purchase of 100 new Airbus A320neo Family aircraft, together with the option to purchase up to 50 additional aircraft.
TUI, the UK’s largest holiday company, has announced their biggest ever holiday programme with new destinations Bodrum and Fuerteventura added to its summer 2020 programme from Glasgow Airport.