- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
Since the beginning of the year, the Lufthansa Group has exclusively been purchasing green electricity in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium.
Delta Air Lines will add 13 new daily nonstop flights to Miami International Airport from hubs and top corporate travel destinations around the U.S., including new service from Orlando, Raleigh-Durham, Salt Lake City and Tampa.
easyJet has announced it will resume flights to Sharm el Sheikh in Egypt for the first time since November 2015.
Air Canada has unveiled the newest member of its fleet, the Airbus A220-300, before employees and special guests at the airline’s Montreal headquarters.
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has become the most recent airline to partner with easyJet, one of the world’s largest airlines.