- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
With the rising popularity of vegan meals amongst its customers, Emirates is celebrating Veganuary on board by including an additional plant-based option on its menus for the month of January.
As from 29 March 2020, Air France customers will be able to travel to Munich thanks to twice-daily flights out of Paris-Orly.
U.S.-based Spirit Airlines has finalised a purchase agreement with Airbus for 100 A320neo Family aircraft.
This is the time of year when magical memories are made as Flybe, together with its partners at Birmingham Airport, hosted a very special group of young people from Acorns Hospice on a festive flight during which a very special guest arrived on board.