- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
easyJet has announced it will resume flights to Sharm el Sheikh in Egypt for the first time since November 2015.
Air Canada has unveiled the newest member of its fleet, the Airbus A220-300, before employees and special guests at the airline’s Montreal headquarters.
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has become the most recent airline to partner with easyJet, one of the world’s largest airlines.
Icelandair has renewed an agreement with the US airline JetBlue on the airline’s scheduled flights.
Jet2.com is demonstrating its commitment to Greece, by announcing a hugely expanded Summer 2020 programme with six brand new Greek destinations, over 220 peak weekly flights, and 18 new routes on sale.