- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
Starting 1st March 2020, Delta Air Lines is committing $1 billion over the next 10 years on its journey to mitigate all emissions from its global business going forward.
British Airways will be spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with a range of short and long haul offers to destinations including Barcelona, New Orleans, Seychelles and Venice.
Norwegian is launching a new non-stop service from London Gatwick to Aktion Airport, which serves Preveza and Lefkada, Greece.
United Airlines further expanded its innovative Aviate pilot programme by signing a purchase agreement to become the only major U.S. carrier to own a flight training academy.
easyJet, Europe’s leading airline, today welcomed the announcement by its partner Wright Electric on its engine development programme for its flagship 186 seat electric aircraft, named Wright 1.