- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
U.S.-based Spirit Airlines has finalised a purchase agreement with Airbus for 100 A320neo Family aircraft.
This is the time of year when magical memories are made as Flybe, together with its partners at Birmingham Airport, hosted a very special group of young people from Acorns Hospice on a festive flight during which a very special guest arrived on board.
The first of eight Airbus A350s has officially entered SAS’ fleet and from the 28th of January 2020 travellers will be able to experience the world’s most modern and fuel-efficient long-haul aircraft.