- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
United Airlines have announced an order to purchase 50 new Airbus A321XLR aircraft, enabling the carrier to begin replacing and retiring its existing fleet of Boeing 757-200 aircraft and further meet the airline’s operational needs by pairing the optimal aircraft with select transatlantic routes.
In January 2020, the Lufthansa Group is launching an attractive range of climate-friendly business travel products.
Ryanair has announced a new Bristol route to Brest in France, with a twice weekly service commencing in March 2020, as part of Ryanair’s extended UK Summer 2020 schedule.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will expand its European network to include Cork, Ireland.
British Airways has unveiled the latest in its lounge developments, re-opening the newly refurbished lounge in Geneva as part of its £6.5 billion investment for customers.