- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
Emirates will operate a historic one-off A380 flight on 29th November in an unprecedented effort to bring together and celebrate the vibrant multicultural communities of the UAE onto one flight.
Qantas has kicked off 12 months of centenary celebrations as it marks a fresh milestone in aviation with a non-stop London to Sydney flight.
Delta is raising the bar on hospitality as its reinvented international Main Cabin service officially takes flight.
A trip to the breath-taking landscape of the majestic Southern Alps will become much shorter when American Airlines launches the only nonstop service from Los Angeles International Airport to Christchurch, New Zealand, next October.
British Airways has made its first flight into the new state-of-the-art Beijing Daxing International Airport.