- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
American Airlines has renewed its codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, a premier carrier and member of the oneworld alliance in the Arabian Peninsula.
British Airways is adding more flights to some of its most popular destinations in the US and South Africa from April.
British Airways and Royal Air Maroc have announced a new codeshare agreement which will open up new routes across Morocco including Casablanca and Agadir.
Queenslanders are able to fly direct from Brisbane to San Francisco for the first time, with Qantas operating a new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner on a brand-new route.