- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
Norwegian is launching a new non-stop service from London Gatwick to Aktion Airport, which serves Preveza and Lefkada, Greece.
United Airlines further expanded its innovative Aviate pilot programme by signing a purchase agreement to become the only major U.S. carrier to own a flight training academy.
easyJet, Europe’s leading airline, today welcomed the announcement by its partner Wright Electric on its engine development programme for its flagship 186 seat electric aircraft, named Wright 1.
Since the beginning of the year, the Lufthansa Group has exclusively been purchasing green electricity in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium.
Delta Air Lines will add 13 new daily nonstop flights to Miami International Airport from hubs and top corporate travel destinations around the U.S., including new service from Orlando, Raleigh-Durham, Salt Lake City and Tampa.