- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
British Airways and Royal Air Maroc have announced a new codeshare agreement which will open up new routes across Morocco including Casablanca and Agadir.
Queenslanders are able to fly direct from Brisbane to San Francisco for the first time, with Qantas operating a new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner on a brand-new route.
Starting 1st March 2020, Delta Air Lines is committing $1 billion over the next 10 years on its journey to mitigate all emissions from its global business going forward.
British Airways will be spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with a range of short and long haul offers to destinations including Barcelona, New Orleans, Seychelles and Venice.