- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
Delta is committed to offering Seattle customers more options for summer travel than ever before with the launch of a new, three-times daily service to Dallas/Fort Worth, a new nonstop service to Columbus, Ohio, and expanded services to 12 popular destinations.
ANA will expand its fleet with the mixed order of 20 new Boeing 787-10 and 787-9 aircraft, a move that leaves it well positioned for long term success as the airline increases its emphasis on sustainability.
Delta and LATAM have reached an agreement to launch frequent flyer reciprocity across the carriers’ broad networks, offering customer benefits across more than 435 destinations worldwide.
British Airways has announced a new target to remove more than 700 tonnes of single-use plastic on board its flights in 2020.
The Economy Skynest is the result of three years of Air New Zealand research and development, with the input of more than 200 customers at its Hangar 22 innovation centre in Auckland.