- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
Icelandair has renewed an agreement with the US airline JetBlue on the airline’s scheduled flights.
Jet2.com is demonstrating its commitment to Greece, by announcing a hugely expanded Summer 2020 programme with six brand new Greek destinations, over 220 peak weekly flights, and 18 new routes on sale.
With the rising popularity of vegan meals amongst its customers, Emirates is celebrating Veganuary on board by including an additional plant-based option on its menus for the month of January.
As from 29 March 2020, Air France customers will be able to travel to Munich thanks to twice-daily flights out of Paris-Orly.
U.S.-based Spirit Airlines has finalised a purchase agreement with Airbus for 100 A320neo Family aircraft.