- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
easyJet, Europe’s leading airline, today welcomed the announcement by its partner Wright Electric on its engine development programme for its flagship 186 seat electric aircraft, named Wright 1.
Since the beginning of the year, the Lufthansa Group has exclusively been purchasing green electricity in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium.
Delta Air Lines will add 13 new daily nonstop flights to Miami International Airport from hubs and top corporate travel destinations around the U.S., including new service from Orlando, Raleigh-Durham, Salt Lake City and Tampa.
easyJet has announced it will resume flights to Sharm el Sheikh in Egypt for the first time since November 2015.
Air Canada has unveiled the newest member of its fleet, the Airbus A220-300, before employees and special guests at the airline’s Montreal headquarters.