- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
The first of eight Airbus A350s has officially entered SAS’ fleet and from the 28th of January 2020 travellers will be able to experience the world’s most modern and fuel-efficient long-haul aircraft.
Starting in the coming year, Austrian Airlines aims to grow in a CO2-neutral manner.
United Airlines have announced an order to purchase 50 new Airbus A321XLR aircraft, enabling the carrier to begin replacing and retiring its existing fleet of Boeing 757-200 aircraft and further meet the airline’s operational needs by pairing the optimal aircraft with select transatlantic routes.
In January 2020, the Lufthansa Group is launching an attractive range of climate-friendly business travel products.