- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has become the most recent airline to partner with easyJet, one of the world’s largest airlines.
Icelandair has renewed an agreement with the US airline JetBlue on the airline’s scheduled flights.
Jet2.com is demonstrating its commitment to Greece, by announcing a hugely expanded Summer 2020 programme with six brand new Greek destinations, over 220 peak weekly flights, and 18 new routes on sale.
With the rising popularity of vegan meals amongst its customers, Emirates is celebrating Veganuary on board by including an additional plant-based option on its menus for the month of January.
As from 29 March 2020, Air France customers will be able to travel to Munich thanks to twice-daily flights out of Paris-Orly.