- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
Ryanair has announced a new Bristol route to Brest in France, with a twice weekly service commencing in March 2020, as part of Ryanair’s extended UK Summer 2020 schedule.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will expand its European network to include Cork, Ireland.
British Airways has unveiled the latest in its lounge developments, re-opening the newly refurbished lounge in Geneva as part of its £6.5 billion investment for customers.
easyJet, Europe’s leading airline, has today announced that it will become the world’s first major airline to operate net-zero carbon flights across its whole network.