- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
This is the time of year when magical memories are made as Flybe, together with its partners at Birmingham Airport, hosted a very special group of young people from Acorns Hospice on a festive flight during which a very special guest arrived on board.
The first of eight Airbus A350s has officially entered SAS’ fleet and from the 28th of January 2020 travellers will be able to experience the world’s most modern and fuel-efficient long-haul aircraft.
Starting in the coming year, Austrian Airlines aims to grow in a CO2-neutral manner.