- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
- British Airways achieves Guinness World Records title for Sport Relief
- Loganair steps in to safeguard UK air routes after Flybe collapse
Virgin Atlantic is set to challenge IAG’s dominance at London Heathrow, as it unveils its plans to significantly increase its long haul route network and launch a new comprehensive network of domestic and European routes when the airport expands.
China Airlines has finalised its agreement with Boeing to order six 777 Freighters to modernise its cargo fleet.
Singapore Airlines has debuted its nonstop service between Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and Singapore.
Australia Post and Qantas have announced an expanded domestic and international air freight agreement to support the growing demand for parcels.