- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Building on their 20-year relationship, American Airlines and the Miami HEAT have announced a multiyear partnership for the airline to serve as the team’s official airline.
Building on the foundation of innovative predictive maintenance successes in recent years, Delta is partnering with Airbus to make aviation maintenance more efficient and more economical for Delta Air Lines and operators worldwide through Delta TechOps, the maintenance, repair and overhaul provider business of Delta Air Lines.
Raytheon has signed a teaming agreement with WEY Technology, a global leader in advanced data visualisation and operator control solutions, to co-develop the next-generation air traffic controller workstation called Multi-platform ATC Re-hosting Solution, or MARS.
Neste, the world’s leading provider of renewable diesel and the 3rd most sustainable company in the world, takes a stronger foothold in the Netherlands.
Neste, the world’s leading renewable fuel producer, and Lufthansa, one of the leading airlines in Europe, strengthen their collaboration regarding the development of renewable solutions for aviation.