- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
Neste, the world’s leading provider of renewable diesel and the 3rd most sustainable company in the world, takes a stronger foothold in the Netherlands.
Neste, the world’s leading renewable fuel producer, and Lufthansa, one of the leading airlines in Europe, strengthen their collaboration regarding the development of renewable solutions for aviation.
Effective from 29th March 2020, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will replace one of its daily services between Brussels and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol with seat capacity aboard the Thalys high-speed train.