- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
Effective from 29th March 2020, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will replace one of its daily services between Brussels and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol with seat capacity aboard the Thalys high-speed train.
Spirit Airlines is advancing its promise to invest in the Guest experience by unveiling new, more comfortable seats that provide additional usable legroom.
South Africa’s Pegasus Universal Aerospace, pioneer of the Vertical Business Jet Pegasus One, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with U.K.-based technical aviation consultancy, Callen-Lenz Group.