- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
Next year, Finavia will test security check technology that enables liquids to be carried in hand luggage.
AECOM, the world’s premier infrastructure firm has secured a multi-million pound contract with Heathrow Airport as lead designer for its Future Terminal 2 Programme.
Building on their 20-year relationship, American Airlines and the Miami HEAT have announced a multiyear partnership for the airline to serve as the team’s official airline.