- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
KLM has purchased sustainable aviation fuel for flights out of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Checking in for an international flight just got easier as American Airlines has launched passport scanning in its mobile app.
Belgian private jet company ASL Group has started the construction of a 2400 square metre hangar on the international airport of Antwerp-Deurne in Belgium.
Next year, Finavia will test security check technology that enables liquids to be carried in hand luggage.