- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
American Airlines, Miami’s hometown airline and the largest carrier serving Miami International Airport, is adding special flights from Kansas City, Missouri, and San Francisco and San Jose, California, for NFL fans to cheer on their favourite teams at the Super Bowl.
British Airways has announced it is refreshing its First and Club lounges at Chicago O’Hare Airport, as well as revealing more details on its lounge improvements at Edinburgh and Berlin, all part of the airline’s £6.5 billion investment plan for customers.
The modernisation and extension of the Salvador airport, operated by VINCI Airports since 2018, has been delivered in just 18 months and represents an investment of €160 million.
KLM has purchased sustainable aviation fuel for flights out of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Checking in for an international flight just got easier as American Airlines has launched passport scanning in its mobile app.