- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
The UK Civil Aviation Authority’s flying programme completed 64 flights on the first day of operation, returning the first 14,700 people to the UK.
The International Air Transport Association has released a new study showing that a more competitive air transport sector in Poland could generate an additional €3 billion in extra GDP to the nation’s economy and more than 8,000 jobs by 2037.
In advance of the International Civil Aviation Organization third annual Global Aviation Security Symposium, Airports Council International World has relaunched its transformative Smart Security programme which aims to improve passenger and cabin baggage screening at airports worldwide.
The TSA and Las Vegas McCarran International Airport have unveiled the Innovation Checkpoint, a collaborative effort between TSA’s Innovation Task Force and the airport that allows for side-by-side testing and evaluation of emerging security technologies in a live checkpoint environment, the first and only one of its kind nationwide.
20 more AAI Airports have been declared ‘Single-Use Plastic Free Airport Terminals’.