- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
A new 24/7 service has been launched to provide real-time and worldwide space weather updates for commercial and general aviation.
As part of its ongoing work to increase access to air, the UK Civil Aviation Authority is looking to review and improve regulations over the allowance of assistance dogs on flights.
The Federal Aviation Administration has completed its final implementation milestone with Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B), the state-of-the-art surveillance system that enables air traffic controllers to track aircraft with greater accuracy and reliability.
The UK Civil Aviation Authority is due to complete Operation Matterhorn, repatriating around 140,000 Thomas Cook passengers following the company’s liquidation on 23rd September 2019.