- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
A new 24/7 service has been launched to provide real-time and worldwide space weather updates for commercial and general aviation.
As part of its ongoing work to increase access to air, the UK Civil Aviation Authority is looking to review and improve regulations over the allowance of assistance dogs on flights.
The Federal Aviation Administration has completed its final implementation milestone with Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B), the state-of-the-art surveillance system that enables air traffic controllers to track aircraft with greater accuracy and reliability.
The UK Civil Aviation Authority is due to complete Operation Matterhorn, repatriating around 140,000 Thomas Cook passengers following the company’s liquidation on 23rd September 2019.