- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
After a successful trial involving 500 spaces, in place for over a year now, the outdoor robotic parking service developed by Stanley Robotics and VINCI Airports at Lyon Airport has entered a new deployment phase.
Newcastle International has announced its ambitious plans to become a Net Zero emissions airport by 2035.
A device that enables speech to be translated into 74 different languages has been introduced at the security area at Edinburgh Airport to help international passengers.
The Canine Crew, a pack of therapy dogs from the charity Therapy Dogs Nationwide will be on a mission to help soothe nervous fliers and passengers with hidden disabilities.
Prague Airport, in cooperation with Apple, has launched a digital map that depicts the interior of the airport terminals in detail.