- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
Prague Airport, in cooperation with Apple, has launched a digital map that depicts the interior of the airport terminals in detail.
Lithuanian Airports are looking for contractors who will install a new baggage management system compliant with the newest international security standards, a baggage screening system, and self-service baggage drop-off stations at Vilnius Airport.
Since 2010, Heathrow has welcomed an additional 15 million passengers, an increase of 18% over the course of the decade.
Bristol Airport has become the first airport in Europe to offset all passenger journeys to and from the Airport by road.
Heathrow has announced it will launch an eight-week public consultation to finalise its proposals for airport expansion following the recent decision by the UK’s aviation regulator, the CAA, to cap early spending on the project.