- SWISS welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
- The Embraer Phenom 300 is world’s most delivered light jet for eighth consecutive year
- LAX launches pilot for expanded on-demand food service
- Heathrow targets zero carbon airport by mid-2030s
- British Airways and Royal Air Maroc announce new codeshare agreement
Cork Airport, and its airline partner Aer Lingus, have launched new self-service platforms for the airport following a €200,000 capital investment.
A more efficient and effective means of screening personnel through employee portals is being piloted at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, utilising innovative technology that detects any type of hidden object.
Fraport AG and Swissport Cargo Services Deutschland GmbH have laid the foundation stone for Swissport’s new airfreight facility at Frankfurt Airport, marking another milestone in the future development of FRA as an airfreight location.
Electric Ireland has announced a new deal to supply 8 million kwh of green electricity per annum to Cork Airport, Ireland’s fastest growing and most punctual airport.
Auckland Airport is enhancing the experience for international travellers with the launch of new automated pre-security gates.