- SWISS welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
- The Embraer Phenom 300 is world’s most delivered light jet for eighth consecutive year
- LAX launches pilot for expanded on-demand food service
- Heathrow targets zero carbon airport by mid-2030s
- British Airways and Royal Air Maroc announce new codeshare agreement
VINCI is launching work to upgrade the runways and runway lighting system at the Toulon Hyères airport.
Passengers flying from Eindhoven Airport will soon be able to leave liquids and electronics in their hand luggage.
Glasgow has become the first UK airport to introduce a fleet of zero-emission electric buses to its car park operation.
DEN has partnered with Aira to offer a free new service to blind and low-vision passengers and guests.