- SWISS welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
- The Embraer Phenom 300 is world’s most delivered light jet for eighth consecutive year
- LAX launches pilot for expanded on-demand food service
- Heathrow targets zero carbon airport by mid-2030s
- British Airways and Royal Air Maroc announce new codeshare agreement
After a successful trial involving 500 spaces, in place for over a year now, the outdoor robotic parking service developed by Stanley Robotics and VINCI Airports at Lyon Airport has entered a new deployment phase.
Newcastle International has announced its ambitious plans to become a Net Zero emissions airport by 2035.
A device that enables speech to be translated into 74 different languages has been introduced at the security area at Edinburgh Airport to help international passengers.
The Canine Crew, a pack of therapy dogs from the charity Therapy Dogs Nationwide will be on a mission to help soothe nervous fliers and passengers with hidden disabilities.
Prague Airport, in cooperation with Apple, has launched a digital map that depicts the interior of the airport terminals in detail.