- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
Swissport Executive Aviation, a subsidiary of Swissport International AG, is further expanding its business in Morocco.
Heathrow is rolling out its purple carpet for families and children flying through the airport during half-term with new services and limited-time offers to ensure their journeys start off right.
Following the rollout of the new system at a eurotrade retail unit, Munich Airport will be the first location in Europe to offer this mobile, cashless payment process.
Doncaster Sheffield Airport welcomed the UK Aviation Minister, Paul Maynard, MP, as it revealed a £10 million redevelopment plan for the for terminal as part of its continued commitment to provide an easy, friendly and relaxed service to its customers.
Construction works have commenced to transform Perth Airport’s former Control Centre and a part of the Terminal 1 Observation Deck into a new departure lounge where passengers can unwind before their international flight.