- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Last week saw the delivery of a major milestone for the Manchester Airport Transformation Programme with Laing O’Rourke’s completion of the main build phase of the Terminal Two Extension.
Guests flying out of the Tom Bradley International Terminal at Los Angeles International Airport have a faster, easy-to-use option for checking in their bags during the testing of a common-use, self-service bag-drop system that was unveiled in Aisles B and C of the ticketing lobby.
London Stansted will open up the UK’s only direct service to the Senegalese capital, Dakar, from this summer, boosting tourism and trade links for the East of England and London.
Helsinki Airport has introduced a new nature experience that aims to reduce the stress levels of passengers in an airport environment.