- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
Los Angeles World Airports and Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield have teamed up with Breeze to pilot an on-demand food service programme in LAX Terminal 2, offering guests healthy dining options and the convenience to order anytime, anywhere.