- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
Heathrow has announced that disability campaigner, Helen Dolphin MBE, and the experienced equality and inclusion regulator, Keith Richards, have both been named as new co-chairs of the Heathrow Access Advisory Group.
After a successful trial involving 500 spaces, in place for over a year now, the outdoor robotic parking service developed by Stanley Robotics and VINCI Airports at Lyon Airport has entered a new deployment phase.
Newcastle International has announced its ambitious plans to become a Net Zero emissions airport by 2035.
A device that enables speech to be translated into 74 different languages has been introduced at the security area at Edinburgh Airport to help international passengers.
The Canine Crew, a pack of therapy dogs from the charity Therapy Dogs Nationwide will be on a mission to help soothe nervous fliers and passengers with hidden disabilities.