- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Heathrow is rolling out its purple carpet for families and children flying through the airport during half-term with new services and limited-time offers to ensure their journeys start off right.
Following the rollout of the new system at a eurotrade retail unit, Munich Airport will be the first location in Europe to offer this mobile, cashless payment process.
Doncaster Sheffield Airport welcomed the UK Aviation Minister, Paul Maynard, MP, as it revealed a £10 million redevelopment plan for the for terminal as part of its continued commitment to provide an easy, friendly and relaxed service to its customers.
Construction works have commenced to transform Perth Airport’s former Control Centre and a part of the Terminal 1 Observation Deck into a new departure lounge where passengers can unwind before their international flight.
Heathrow has announced that disability campaigner, Helen Dolphin MBE, and the experienced equality and inclusion regulator, Keith Richards, have both been named as new co-chairs of the Heathrow Access Advisory Group.