- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
United Airlines has placed a firm order for 50 Airbus A321XLR aircraft as it begins to phase out older models and launches an expansion of transatlantic routes from its key U.S. hubs in Newark/New York and Washington, D.C. United plans to take delivery of the first A321XLR in 2024 and expects to begin international service with the aircraft in 2025.
Airbus has celebrated the 100th A220 aircraft produced for a customer during a ceremony at the aircraft programme’s headquarters in Mirabel, Canada.