- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
- British Airways achieves Guinness World Records title for Sport Relief
- Loganair steps in to safeguard UK air routes after Flybe collapse
Boeing and Emirates announced today they have finalised a purchase agreement for 30 787-9 Dreamliner aeroplanes, valued at $8.8 billion according to list prices.
Boeing and Etihad Airways have announced that one of the airline’s 787 Dreamliner airplanes will serve as a flying laboratory for testing procedures and initiatives that could further reduce fuel consumption and carbon emissions, as a part of a growing partnership to advance the sustainable growth of aviation.
Volotea, the Barcelona-based airline, has chosen Airbus to train all its pilots following the signature of an exclusive five-year contract.
Boeing and Air Premia have announced the Korean startup airline plans to buy five 787-9 Dreamliner airplanes, following an agreement to lease three 787-9 jets from Air Lease Corporation earlier this year.
Airbus has delivered the 1,000th A320neo Family aircraft.