- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
Vistara, India’s full-service carrier and a joint venture of Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, has signed a long-term contract to partner with Airbus for their Flight Hour Services - Tailored Support Package.
Bombardier has proudly celebrated the delivery of the 100th Challenger aircraft to join the NetJets fleet.
Airbus will showcase its latest cabin innovations at this year’s APEX Expo in Los Angeles, USA – the world’s largest dedicated event for the in-flight passenger entertainment experience, connectivity and passenger services.