- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Boeing and Air New Zealand today finalised an order for eight 787-10 Dreamliner airplanes valued at $2.7 billion at list prices.
SpiceXpress, SpiceJet’s cargo division, has taken delivery of its first 737-800 Boeing Converted Freighter as the India-based carrier expands its air cargo operation to better serve one of the world’s most populated regions and offer new route options.
Vistara, India’s full-service carrier and a joint venture of Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, has signed a long-term contract to partner with Airbus for their Flight Hour Services - Tailored Support Package.
Bombardier has proudly celebrated the delivery of the 100th Challenger aircraft to join the NetJets fleet.