- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
Boeing and Embraer continue to work closely together to establish their strategic partnership, positioning both companies to deliver greater value to airline customers and the flying public, and to accelerate growth in global aerospace markets.
Airbus Services has launched a new Structure Training offer focusing on composite materials that is now available for customers worldwide.
Boeing and Air New Zealand today finalised an order for eight 787-10 Dreamliner airplanes valued at $2.7 billion at list prices.
SpiceXpress, SpiceJet’s cargo division, has taken delivery of its first 737-800 Boeing Converted Freighter as the India-based carrier expands its air cargo operation to better serve one of the world’s most populated regions and offer new route options.
Vistara, India’s full-service carrier and a joint venture of Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, has signed a long-term contract to partner with Airbus for their Flight Hour Services - Tailored Support Package.