- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
- Manchester Airport’s terminal two extension handed over
Airbus has delivered the 1,000th A320neo Family aircraft.
Boeing and Embraer continue to work closely together to establish their strategic partnership, positioning both companies to deliver greater value to airline customers and the flying public, and to accelerate growth in global aerospace markets.
Airbus Services has launched a new Structure Training offer focusing on composite materials that is now available for customers worldwide.
Boeing and Air New Zealand today finalised an order for eight 787-10 Dreamliner airplanes valued at $2.7 billion at list prices.
SpiceXpress, SpiceJet’s cargo division, has taken delivery of its first 737-800 Boeing Converted Freighter as the India-based carrier expands its air cargo operation to better serve one of the world’s most populated regions and offer new route options.