- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Honeywell’s new UV Cabin System has been put in service as part of a pilot by JetBlue Airways, marking the first time a U.S. airline has implemented the Honeywell technology.
Delta is partnering with RB, the makers of Lysol, to drive greater confidence in travel by innovating cleaner more hygienic experiences for customers and employees, alike.
From 31st August, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will fly daily between Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and Southampton, the largest city south of London.
Norwegian has announced that in line with other European carriers and as a result of increased customer demand, the airline will begin to operate flights between London Gatwick to Oslo, London Gatwick to Copenhagen, Edinburgh to Oslo and Edinburgh to Copenhagen from 1st July.
Loganair, the UK’s largest regional airline, and Blue Islands, the growing Channel-Islands based airline, have formed an extensive partnership to offer their customers a broad new range of regional air connections across the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.