- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
British Airways has unveiled the latest in its lounge developments, re-opening the newly refurbished lounge in Geneva as part of its £6.5 billion investment for customers.
easyJet, Europe’s leading airline, has today announced that it will become the world’s first major airline to operate net-zero carbon flights across its whole network.
Emirates will operate a historic one-off A380 flight on 29th November in an unprecedented effort to bring together and celebrate the vibrant multicultural communities of the UAE onto one flight.
Qantas has kicked off 12 months of centenary celebrations as it marks a fresh milestone in aviation with a non-stop London to Sydney flight.