- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Vistara, a joint venture between TATA group and Singapore Airlines Limited, has taken delivery of its first Airbus A321neo aircraft in New Delhi.
DHL Express, the world’s leading express service provider and Boeing, the world’s largest aerospace company, have announced that DHL Express will add four 767-300 Boeing Converted Freighters as part of the logistics company’s efforts to continue modernising and growing its fleet with cost-efficient and reliable freighters.
Boeing has selected STS Aviation Services and its Birmingham site for the conversion work on the United Kingdom's fleet of five Wedgetail Airborne Early Warning (AEW) Mk1 aircraft.
Embraer Executive Jets delivered 51 Phenom 300 and Phenom 300E light jets in 2019, making it the most delivered light jet of the year.
Rolls-Royce has started manufacturing the world’s largest fan blades for its UltraFan demonstrator engine that will set new standards in efficiency and sustainability.