A new solar farm at Melbourne Airport will have the capability to produce enough renewable energy to power all four passenger terminals when it is turned on in January 2021.
- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Canberra Airport has installed a new security screening system with technology from Smiths Detection to further improve the screening of passengers and their carry-on luggage.
Vistara, a joint venture between TATA group and Singapore Airlines Limited, has taken delivery of its first Airbus A321neo aircraft in New Delhi.
Honeywell’s new UV Cabin System has been put in service as part of a pilot by JetBlue Airways, marking the first time a U.S. airline has implemented the Honeywell technology.
Virgin Galactic, a vertically integrated aerospace and space travel company, has revealed the cabin interior of its first SpaceshipTwo vehicle, VSS Unity in a virtual event streamed live on YouTube.