- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Air Transat, recently named the World’s Best Leisure Airline by Skytrax for the second year in a row, will offer direct flights between Montreal and Copenhagen, Denmark, next summer.
The first of Qantas’ upgraded A380s welcomed its first passengers today, delivering a new level of comfort for customers travelling on the national carrier’s largest aircraft.
Austrian Airlines and Eurowings are repositioning themselves in Austria and reinforcing their cooperation.
Delta and LATAM have entered into a strategic partnership that for the first time combines the strengths of the leading airlines in North and Latin America.
Next year, getting to downtown Tokyo will be easier than ever when American Airlines launches new service to Tokyo’s Haneda International Airport from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport and Los Angeles International Airport.