- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Queenslanders are able to fly direct from Brisbane to San Francisco for the first time, with Qantas operating a new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner on a brand-new route.
Starting 1st March 2020, Delta Air Lines is committing $1 billion over the next 10 years on its journey to mitigate all emissions from its global business going forward.
British Airways will be spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with a range of short and long haul offers to destinations including Barcelona, New Orleans, Seychelles and Venice.
Norwegian is launching a new non-stop service from London Gatwick to Aktion Airport, which serves Preveza and Lefkada, Greece.
United Airlines further expanded its innovative Aviate pilot programme by signing a purchase agreement to become the only major U.S. carrier to own a flight training academy.