- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
The first easyJet flight has landed in Ibiza from the UK since travel restrictions were in place and then lifted.
Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
Emirates has announced its plan to operate scheduled flight services from 21 May to nine destinations: London Heathrow Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Chicago, Toronto, Sydney and Melbourne. The airline will also offer connections in Dubai for customers travelling between the UK and Australia.
Effective from 1st June 2020, Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will transfer all its flights to and from Abu Dhabi and Beijing, and its flights to and from Beijing to Nagoya, Japan, to the new state-of-the-art Beijing Daxing International Airport.
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, will launch new daily scheduled year-round flights to Austria’s capital Vienna using a two-class Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner.
Scottish airline Loganair has reacted to the closure of Flybe by announcing plans to safeguard UK regional connectivity by taking up 16 routes formerly flown by Flybe.