- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
British Airways looks to the future of inclusive innovation as it trials autonomous mobility devices
British Airways has become the first airline to trial fully autonomous, electric mobility devices in North America as it continues its journey to become the airline of choice for customers with both hidden and visible disabilities.
Delta is committed to offering Seattle customers more options for summer travel than ever before with the launch of a new, three-times daily service to Dallas/Fort Worth, a new nonstop service to Columbus, Ohio, and expanded services to 12 popular destinations.
ANA will expand its fleet with the mixed order of 20 new Boeing 787-10 and 787-9 aircraft, a move that leaves it well positioned for long term success as the airline increases its emphasis on sustainability.
Delta and LATAM have reached an agreement to launch frequent flyer reciprocity across the carriers’ broad networks, offering customer benefits across more than 435 destinations worldwide.
British Airways has announced a new target to remove more than 700 tonnes of single-use plastic on board its flights in 2020.